Oakland drivers with glass repair problems should trust Glass on the Move. You can also learn more about auto glass and the repair industry by reading over these educational articles.
- This resource from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) explains how consumers can use the company website to evaluate local businesses.
- The USAA strongly suggests that consumers make every attempt to repair their windshields before they replace them.
- Visit LYNX Services online to learn how this auto manufacturer evaluates and certifies technicians.
- HowStuffWorks.com explains the basics of how the Better Business Bureau functions.
- Auto glass industry resource GlassBytes.com reflects on how the auto glass industry will change in the next year.
Shattered or chipped windshield? We can help with that! You’ll find many reasons to choose our technicians by visiting our website or calling us at (510) 338-4791.