For some people, their cars are a project that never ends. They’re always looking for the next best thing to customize their ride with. There are many ways to personalize your car, from the paint job to custom rims to complete car window replacement.
Auto glass comes in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. Some custom work can be done during windshield repair, making a convenient way to getting a more comfortable and stylish ride. Here are 5 ways to customize your window:
- Window tinting: Tints come in many different colors. Tinting can help reduce the sun’s impact on your interior and temperature. Ranging from dark black limo tinting to more colorful tints like red and blue, window tinting is a must for any cool car.
- Decals: Add that personal touch to any window. Whether you are putting your name on the back window or your favorite band, decals come in many different shapes, sizes and designs to choose from.
- Shapes: If you’ve got an older vehicle, then it may have been built with flat windows. Cars now have curved windows designed to be more aerodynamic.
- Size: Windows are made to fit any size vehicle. With huge windows for buses and really small ones for hot rods, if you do any custom body work on your car, then you’ll need a custom sized window.
- Design: The way your windows are designed is great way to personalize your windows. Some open differently and some don't even open depending on the purpose for the vehicle. You can even make windows out of bullet proof class if you’re a safety buff.
When looking for an auto glass repair company, you want to find one with experience that has been serving your area for long time. At Glass on the Move we have been providing the bay area with mobile windshield repair since 1979. Our certified technicians will come to your home or work and get the job done right while you take care of business!
Call Glass on the Move today- 510-835-0761 or 925-689-9555.