Windshields offer much more than protection from wind and rocks—they’re also a vital part of motor safety. Maintain your windshield and read on for additional tips about the importance of keeping it intact:
- Would you like to learn more about air bag safety? Take a look at this page from SafeCar.gov.
- Driving with a damaged windshield is extremely dangerous. Find out why at this page from Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- How can you minimize windshield damage? This page from Cars.com has the answer.
- Sometimes, it can be difficult to decide whether to replace or repair a damaged windshield. This page from MSN Autos can help make the decision easier.
- If you live in the Bay Area, you need to watch out for unlicensed windshield replacement companies. Read this article from CBS San Francisco for more information.
Call Glass on the Move at (510) 338-4791 for additional information regarding our services.