Have You Enjoyed Our Blog Posts? Visit These Great Automotive Glass Replacement and Repair Resources
Any damage to your windshield can pose a nuisance at best and a significant driving and safety hazard at worst. However, professional car glass repair is fast, simple, and affordable with Glass on the Move. To learn more about our recent blog topics, visit these helpful links below:
- If you’ve been considering tinting your car windows to reduce glare, then be sure to first check out this section of California road law prohibiting common driving obstructions.
- For more questions about California road law, take a look at this FAQ on driving restrictions for tinting and other issues from the California Highway Patrol website.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration also has regulations concerning glazing and window construction requirements. Avoid getting pulled over for a damaged windshield by keeping your auto glass in spotless condition.
- Take a look at this page from Driverside.com for some tips on saving money on glass repair.
- Have you ever had a small window crack that simply kept on growing? Find out why windshield cracks grow over time in this article from the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
Glass on the Move is a professional automotive glass repair and replacement service that has been servicing the Bay Area since 1979. We provide mobile service to business fleets as well as private customers, and all of our work is backed by a lifetime guarantee. Call (510) 338-4791 today to receive an auto glass repair quote.