Residents of the Bay Area know the importance of keeping the integrity of their auto glass intact with regular auto glass repair. Bay Area residents enjoy beautiful ocean and inland views, mild winters, and golden west coast sunsets. Unfortunately, auto glass damage can obstruct you ability to enjoy the sights.
Some of the most common causes for auto glass damage include:
- Chips from debris during heavy traffic.
- Cracks from temperature changes on smaller imperfections.
- Window tinting damage from sun exposure.
- Wear and tear on wipers from rain and sun.
It is important to take care of windshield repair when they first occur. Prevent small problems from becoming bigger fixes later!
- Why go through a full car window replacement when you could have just repaired the small chip that eventually caused it?
- Worried about the cost? Even more reason to take care of smaller, more inexpensive fixes now.
- Plus, chip repair and other windshield repair services may be covered by your auto insurance.
- Professionals with Glass on the Move provide mobile windshield repair and auto glass repair services for all your needs.
You are driving on the highway; a vehicle ahead of you kicks up a rock, chipping your windshield. It is not a big chip, and it is not really in your way. You’ll just shrug it off and fix it later, right?
Leaving small chips and nicks unattended risks bigger problems down the road. Don’t let a speed bump or temperature change turn that tiny chip into a larger crack.
A damaged windshield is also a safety risks, impairing your vision and reflecting light differently. Putting off fixing your damaged window tinting? Spotty or non-existent window tint can lead to interior vehicle damage from sun exposure.
Whether your vehicle’s auto glass has a small chip, crack, or needs to be completely replaced, Glass on the Move provides the right service for any fix. For services, products, service areas, or to schedule a mobile windshield repair, visit us online today or call 510-835-0761 or 925-689-9555.