Automotive glass repair is complicated, so if you want repairs that look like new, then you should make sure to visit the experts. Here is some additional reading centered on automotive glass:
- Learn about the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s guidelines for safety concerning heavy machinery at OSHA.gov.
- Discover what the U.S. Department of Labor is doing to protect workers and promote safety at DOL.gov.
- The Butler County Engineer’s Office provides a list of helpful driving tips to keep you and your vehicle safe.
- A car cover can be beneficial in protecting a damaged windshield—read this article to learn exactly why you should consider using one.
- Visit this website for a list of tips related to washing your auto glass for a crystal-clear finish.
- Popular Mechanics explains a variety of ways to keep your windshield wipers functioning smoothly.
If you need your windshield repaired or replaced, call Glass On The Move at (510) 338-4791 and set up an appointment. We provide professional auto glass services for vehicles in the East Bay area