Check out these links for more information on what causes chips and cracks in your windshield, why proper sealant is vital to auto glass replacement, why you should tint your car's windows, and upcoming window technology. Contact Glass On The Move at (510) 835-0761 for more information.
- Visit PopularMechanics.com to learn more about what's involved in a windshield repair and why this complicated procedure is best left to the pros.
- Check out DMV.org to better understand the legalities involved in driving with a cracked windshield.
- Cars.com explains what types of situations, such as a broken windshield, mean that you should pull over immediately.
- Visit Edmunds.com to learn more about finding a good auto repair service to get the job done right.
- Get some important hints on preventing auto theft on this page from OCATT.org.
- See how window tinting can block harmful UVA rays at SkinCancer.org.