To find out more about the development of windshields and how to protect them from common threats to their integrity, check out the links below:
- Visit this page to learn more about the history and development of automotive glass.
- Tempered glass is stronger than non-tempered alternatives. This webpage can teach you how the tempering process works to ensure strength and safety.
- Learn how safety glass works with this helpful explanation from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Visit Edmunds.com to learn the importance of utilizing a high-quality windshield repair specialist.
- Find some homemade recipes for windshield de-icing spray in this helpful article.
When you visit Glass on the Move, you can take advantage of over thirty years of experience. Call us at (510) 338-4791 or visit our website for more details