Taking good care of your vehicle requires effort, but it will help you keep your car on the road for years to come. Watching for auto glass cracks and chips is one important way to maintain your vehicle. Read our recent articles or browse the sites below to learn all about auto glass repair and replacement.
- Discover the different types of windshield cracks in this article from eHow.com.
- For information on why you should never delay in calling for windshield repair, visit Directory4Cars.com.
- MobilOil.com explains how to tell whether a chip can be repaired, and what happens when your auto glass is fixed by a mobile windshield repair company.
- eHow.com explains how auto glass came about in this article on the history of windshields.
- Check out this How Stuff Works article on the history of automotive glass to discover what type of glass originally came on your vintage car.
- The Society of the Happily Unusual provides a photo gallery of the most interesting and unusual cars from the 1950s.
- Learn about some of the most common power window problems along with possible solutions at MajesticTrust.org.
- eHow.com describes some of the top power window issues faced by car owners.
- Finding a quality windshield repair company is the best way to ensure that your window is fixed for good and won’t begin to crack again. Check out this link from CarsDirect.com to learn more.
- Autos.com has a short list of things to consider when choosing an auto glass repair company.
We have been serving the San Francisco Bay area with auto glass repair since 1979. Our technicians are certified in window replacement and repair. Offering free mobile windshield repair, we will come to your home or business and fix your window while you work. If you are in Berkeley, Hayward, Oakland or the surrounding areas, call the experts at Glass On The Move at (510) 338-4791 or visit our website.